Buying marijuana online is now incredibly simple- even for seniors! You don’t need any advanced technical knowledge- easy-to-use websites now mean you can order marijuana for delivery to your house in just a few clicks. You can even order from your smartphone or tablet.
It’s not just for cannabis, either. You can also buy THC and CBD oil, tinctures, edibles, and any other product you can imagine online quickly and easily. It’s completely safe, legal, and the most convenient way to get all the marijuana products you need.
So how do you do it, what do you need to know, and what are the best products to order? We’ve got you covered with this in-depth guide on how to buy marijuana online for seniors.
How to Buy Marijuana Online in California for Seniors
Buying marijuana online is easier than ever, all you need is a computer, smartphone or tablet with internet access and you can buy online right now.
OctaviaWellness.com makes it easy for you to order cannabis products online and get them shipped to your home address. Here’s how:
- Click here to go to the signup page and enter your email address, password, and date of birth.
- After you’ve signed up, click here to log in to our site.
- You can now browse and buy from the Online Shop. Click the products you want and click ‘Add to Cart’ to add it to your basket.
- You can click the categories at the top of the page to choose from different product types, strains, and symptoms you want to treat.
- Once you have everything you want, you can click the Shopping Cart in the top right corner of the page. This takes you to the Cart page, where you can proceed to checkout with your details and complete your order.
All of this can be done in a matter of minutes. Orders are delivered weekly, so any orders made before Saturday at 5 pm are delivered on Sunday or Monday between 4 pm and 9 pm.
Is Buying Marijuana Online in California Legal?
Yes, ordering marijuana online is entirely legal in California. California cannabis laws only require you to be 21 years of age or older to purchase and use marijuana. This applies to both medical and recreational use.
There are still a few laws to keep in mind. Purchase limits in California are 28.5 grams of flower or 8 grams (g) of concentrates. Smoking is prohibited in public and should be kept to private residences. You must also never drive while under the influence of marijuana.
However, if you want to buy weed and use it at home, there’s nothing to stop you from legally doing it.
Is Buying Marijuana Online in California Safe?
Some people may also worry about the safety of buying online, especially if you’ve never done it before. However, buying marijuana online in California is completely safe- it may even be the safest method to get your marijuana.
Every product is packaged carefully and discreetly so nothing can be damaged or identified. You’ll get your products with privacy and safety in mind.
However, it is important you buy from a trusted seller. Octavia Wellness has been serving seniors across California for years. With many satisfied customers and good reviews, you can rely on a trustworthy and safe service for all your cannabis needs.
What Conditions Can I Treat With Marijuana?
Marijuana has a wide range of medical properties, making it useful for treating a range of conditions- especially for elderly users. Marijuana, topicals, tinctures, edibles, and other products can all help with numerous health problems.
You can use marijuana products to help with pain, insomnia, mood disorders, anxiety, migraines, arthritis, nausea, loss of appetite, and tremors. It’s often used for conditions such as multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, cancer, chronic pain, insomnia, and depression.
The medical benefits of marijuana are scientifically proven by years of studies. It’s shown to be an effective medical aid for improving both your physical and mental health.
Can I Use Medical Marijuana Without Getting High?
Many elderly patients want to get the medical benefits of marijuana without the mind-altering effects. Luckily, there are plenty of products to help you do this.
High-CBD products such as CBD oils, topicals, and capsules are ideal for this. CBD contains most of marijuana’s medical benefits. If you buy CBD products with no THC, you won’t get any psychoactive effects.
THC and CBD topicals such as Body Cream and Body Balm are also useful. These give you fast-acting pain relief and healing effects on the area of your body you apply them to. Since the cannabinoids only penetrate the skin and not the bloodstream, you won’t have any adverse effects.
Which Marijuana Products Should I Buy?
When it comes to using marijuana, smoking isn’t your only choice. There are now tons of ways to use marijuana and get the same positive effects- either for medical or recreational purposes.
- Marijuana strains are ideal if you enjoy smoking, getting a buzz, and also getting the medical benefits of cannabis. Pre-rolls are also available, so no work is needed to enjoy quality cannabis strains.
- Tinctures are simple to use, only requiring you to put a drop under your tongue for 30 seconds. These are fantastic for treating medical symptoms like insomnia, pain, anxiety, and muscle spasms.
- Vape Pens and cartridges give you a healthy, smokeless way to use marijuana. Both THC and CBD cartridges are available, so you can use these for both recreational and medical purposes.
- Topicals are also available with CBD, THC or both. These can be applied to the body to heal pain and skin conditions without any risk of getting high.
- Edibles make for a convenient and fun way to consume marijuana. You can buy cannabis-infused chocolates, gummies, and sodas to really enjoy the effects of marijuana.
Other products such as concentrates, oils, and even products for pets are available.
Seniors are increasingly turning towards marijuana for its enjoyable effects and range of medical benefits. Whether you’re dealing with chronic pain, joint problems, mental health issues or even just want to try cannabis, marijuana products are safe and legal to use and make it convenient for seniors to enjoy marijuana and its medical perks.